HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Things i got, you may want.
By yood
Had a friend up in WA build this for me an ship it to TX. It is located in the DFW metroplex. It is a Gaucho that can be driven as normal, by a child, or Remote control. I had it built bc my son was too yourng to operate it. By using RC I could strap him in and drive him around. It uses hobby grade electronics (spectrum radio and rx), chain driven steering, belt driven driveshaft. The parts came from the robots you see colleges use for robot wars. Invested over 2.5k into this. Looking for 800.00. Email me with specific questions at dannysyoo@gmail.com. I can email more pics. I am using the ad pic of the whole car but can email actual. For some reason this site said the actual pic was too big. The power wheel has an army green body, grey wheels, and orange trim. It has 2 speeds in F and R. You will not find a better built RC version than this. Every detail was planned out and designed.
Attachments
Plano-20121022-00014.jpg
gaucho.jpg
gaucho.jpg (26.26 KiB) Viewed 2700 times
Plano-20121022-00017.jpg
By bruces_eviltwin
is there any magnetic induction/ interference with the wires tied up like that :?:
Last edited by bruces_eviltwin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By yood
No interference. The guy who built this for me was an electrical engineer. It took him 6 months to design and build. Truly a work of art.
By sea_stork
Is that a LiPo battery pack under the hood, and does it power the vehicle motors as well?
By yood
No that is a NiMH battery. Didn't need a lipo as the discharge was not enough and stable. The car it self is powered by a separate NiMH battery that fits on the other side I do not normally check this forum so please email me at dannyyoo6@gmail.com for further questions.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response and confusion. So aft[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course