KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
You may have something i want, post it and lets see.
By taz11
Just like the title says.....

I recently pulled my old Clodbuster (1987) out of the attic and bought a $67 beater off Ebay for my son. We are having a blast :D :D :D :D . However...we are busting stuff up. If anyone has parts or a spare truck they want to part with (on the cheap) let me know.
By Hobbymasters
The Clod Buster wasn't discontinued until last year. And now they have the Bullhead which is the same chassis with a Peterbuilt body. So your local hobby store should be able to order you any of the parts new.
By 8t6bronco
Man that's a blast from the past, I had a Bullhead in the early 90's. Can't wait for my boy to get old enough where we can get into hobby level R/C vehicles.
By taz11
8t6bronco wrote:Man that's a blast from the past, I had a Bullhead in the early 90's. Can't wait for my boy to get old enough where we can get into hobby level R/C vehicles.

I pushed him a little to try to get his nose out of 24/7 video games....... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's semi-working :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Fun tryin' though :D :D :D :D :D

Right now we have a 3 foot snow pile in the yard :D :D :D :D :D Monster truck freestyle???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan, I go to the hobby store when I need something bad........but you know me, gotta have a stock pile of cheap used parts sitting in a pile ready to go! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

i am curious, can’t seem to find this anywhere. bu[…]

Dune racer build up help

I haven't tried any of the drill switches, but mos[…]

"Best" Choice JEEP

Chances of both motors failing are slim. Can you r[…]

Sounds like the relay coil may have failed. Make s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course