HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All things related to paint and body work
By Tythejeepman
Playing on photoshop, I just made these for fun using layers by taking pics of my Bigfoot stickers with my good camera on the truck then I spruced up the color and made a modern look with different google images I have to fix the 640 powered decals didn't realize I put two p's on the sticker felt like an idiot to be honest when I printed them off lol I usually print, laminate, and glue mine on the car it helps make them keep there color still got a couple stickers to revamp, the Bigfoot logo is one that I got off the Bigfoot website which says you can use it as long as you don't commercialize it let me know what you think guys! PS I made a modern shifter plate for the dash because I'm doin a more modern jeep harness with 4 Bigfoot motors for four wheel drive :) hence the words on the one sticker! These are measured and correct to match the original size
Attachments
image.jpeg
Last edited by Tythejeepman on Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's the all the stickers needed for a Bigfoot minus the shifter plate! I kinda redid some of them using a pic then edited most of them on photoshop and made them to size, the ford badges are google images the Bigfoot sticker is property of the Bigfoot racing team I'm just using the image to restore a Bigfoot powerwheels for me and my niece to play with at her grandpas farm! Here's all them minus the shifter plate I'm gonna redo the original AC vent radio sticker and make it a switch plate for all the lighting!
Attachments
image.jpeg
Last edited by Tythejeepman on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is the Bigfoot I scored for free at work Im building custom projection headlights and lenses for it I may be painting the Bigfoot retro metal flake red I know it's not the original color but I'm know for my off the wall designs not to mention the dash is modified for a jeep shifter and wiring harness that will be set up to an all time 4wd system I'm planning on being at the birch run mudbogs in Mi where they do a powerwheels mudbog run for the kids Ill be there with my niece having her tear it up there I know this don't look like much now but just wait you'll be pumped!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The originator of the Hurrican pneumatic tire thre[…]

Check out my RC Dune Racer

The finished product is a beach cart. https:[…]

You'll need a 12v battery and a 6v battery of matc[…]

Throttle switch

I was trying to check the inside of the petal swit[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course