HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All things related to paint and body work
By ms1120
Cricut has that ability but you have to use their images from the computer. You can tweek them as far as how they lay out but you cant design your own. And you have to either own the cartridge with that image or font or buy it online in your profile.
I use my wifes cricut to cut letters and to put names on there but it isnt a substitute for a decal/sign shop
By Saraharl
Well poo. I'll have to look at them and see what pics they have to see what works. I currently print my own decals on my printer. I was mainly looking for an easy way yo cut them.

Apparently there is software called Sure Cuts A Lot that enables you to create your own images for Cricut machines. But only versions 1and 2 work. Version 3 does not work with cricut machines...
Last edited by Saraharl on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Saraharl
OMG Cricut expressions machine with Sure Cuts A Lot rocks! I can make any image in photoshop, open it in the software and have my Cricut cut it for me! I can use any font too, its super easy to import it and cut. Now i just need to make friends with someone at a vinyl shop so i can get their scraps!
By mxracer700
As a former sign shop owner (20 yrs ago) when computerized plotters were a new thing, I've since always wanted a small home machine that can do a variety of tasks. I looked at many of the hobby machines like the cricut and even low cost knock off desktop plotters. Ultimately I ended up with a Silhouette. They are made by graphtec who make professional equipment for sign shops. These are the things I really liked 1. optical sensor for contour cutting. 2. Sticky mat enabling you to cut paper, fabric and even scraps of vinyl. 3. Software (which is the most important) was excellent, easy and not a closed system. 4. Mac compatible. 5. 12" wide cut which means you can buy standard 24" vinyl and cut it down with no waste.

Google and youtube the Silhouette. For under $300 you really can't go wrong.
Last edited by mxracer700 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Saraharl
I looked at those but could not find one for under $450-500. Way out of my price range. So far I have been impressed with the Cricut. I did put the software on my Mac via VM ware fusion so I have full access to my photoshop and files. I know 12in is the max width cut, but that seems big enough for now, especially since I am getting scrap vinyl from a local sign shop!
By WendyYarbough
I had the same Cricut Expression machine and I've used it heavily for a few years. I changed it last year to a better performance model, even though the Expression was still working great.
I have a Cricut Maker now and it's amazing. I had to choose between Cricut Maker vs the Silhouette Cameo, but as they had some discount for the Maker, I bought the Cricut Maker. It's he most powerful machine on the market today, can cut 100+ materials, it's really a monster.
Volts/ current regulator

A PWM ( pulse with modulator) will do the trick it[…]

Trailers

Sounds awesome! I just ordered everything to male[…]

Peg Perego axle diameter

The axle rod is 7/16. I just replaced one with a t[…]

Just converted a Peg Perego Gator and tractor to u[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course