HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All things related to paint and body work
Hey Everyone,
I was given a second-hand Jeep Blitz for my two year old son. But, this thing has been used, abused, and left out to fry in the AZ sun. So it was time for a major overhaul. I decided to go for a Jurassic Park Jeep Mod. The JP Decals are easy to find on ebay, but it seems like the Blitz sticker sheet has gone completely off the map. I've found the model number and photo - R8932-0330, but no one seems to have it available I'm wondering if anyone might know where to find one, or has a scan of one available for print. If not this specific model, another similar model that may be useable. I need to replace everything on the small sticker sheet - headlights, tail lights, turn signals, all dash stickers, and fwd/rv. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Image Image
That is most likely discontinued. FYI - tail lights and a grille from an older Lil jeep will fit. They are way better than stickers ;) They have actual lenses and are great for lighting mods.
hootienchyna wrote:I think i just saw one in my garage, will update when i go outside

Somebody's bored.... :lol: :P :lol:
Last edited by taz11 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
hootienchyna wrote:Good news i have one, bad news its been rolled up for quite some time. Some will need additional glue to stick nd be flat.
Let me know what you think

hootienchyna, I REALLY appreciate your efforts here! :D As far as the rolling/gluing situation, that's definitely not a problem for me. Spray adhesive should work just fine, I believe. But, I would hate to be the guy to take your last copy of this specific sheet. Do you have scanning abilities for me to take a duplicate and you can keep the original? If not, let me know what kind of deal we can work out and I'll take that sheet off your hands.
Hi Everyone - I am in need of finding this Sticker sheet for a Jeep Blitz Power Wheels that I just purchased second hand. Anyone that has one, please send pic and price. Thanks so much!

http://service.mattel.com/us/img/prod/2 ... 932pr1.jpg
Attachments
fpr8932pr1[1].jpg
Add description
fpr8932pr1[1].jpg (8.7 KiB) Viewed 533 times
fpr8932pr1[1].jpg
Add description
fpr8932pr1[1].jpg (8.7 KiB) Viewed 533 times
cow pie wrote:Hi Everyone - I am in need of finding this Sticker sheet for a Jeep Blitz Power Wheels that I just purchased second hand. Anyone that has one, please send pic and price. Thanks so much!

The one that I got from another user was the only one that I could find in all of the web. Of course that doesn't mean more haven't popped up. BUT, the good news is I scanned the sheet before using it, so I'll bet you can take it over to FedEx and have them print it on sticker paper for you. If you give me your email address, I can email you the scans.
thebryanosaurus wrote:
cow pie wrote:Hi Everyone - I am in need of finding this Sticker sheet for a Jeep Blitz Power Wheels that I just purchased second hand. Anyone that has one, please send pic and price. Thanks so much!

The one that I got from another user was the only one that I could find in all of the web. Of course that doesn't mean more haven't popped up. BUT, the good news is I scanned the sheet before using it, so I'll bet you can take it over to FedEx and have them print it on sticker paper for you. If you give me your email address, I can email you the scans.

JJohnson12@charter.net
A motor database sticky?

Great stuff there hammer! That's a tremendous savi[…]

Rocks in Wheels

as far as the minimal expanding foam what I have s[…]

New From ToysRus: Dune Racer.

Pretty much everything you would expect from a kid[…]

My son's Hurricane Extreme

That looks rad! :D

HobbyMasters