HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All things related to paint and body work
By VLLN Industries
Hey ALL, I'll post something more formal in the "into" section a little later. I just finished the last coat of clear on my little 2 year olds new ride. Technically it's my daughters old ride, but she only rode it 5 times before she realized it was too slow. SO... The transition has begun. I've been at this for about 4 days now and the ole "Barbie Power Wheels VW Beetle" has been stripped and updated. After reading a few of your threads, I decided to go ahead and convert the VW Bug from a 6v to a 12v. But that's step two.

Since I can keep the little bugger out of the car for more than 5 minutes now that its a "Cool Car" more of the conversion will have to happen this weekend or next week. For now, here are a few photos of the new paint and the masking process. Learned a lot about painting on this plastic stuff... so, if you need any pointers, I can offer my experience so far.

So, he's pretty stoked about the whole thing... but I really need him to learn how to steer before I bump him up to 96v that he probably dreams about. LOL

Interested in the two: Dale Earnhardt Jr Nascar Pa[…]

Thanks Wesley. Kit is worth it to not fry anythin[…]

La cucaracha horn

I am working on this setup: https://www.rcgroups.[…]

I have a 12v f-150 raptor (2 seater) I got for $10[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course