HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All things related to paint and body work
By rinowish
Back at the end of January, i posted that i have a full set of Gaucho Grande decals.
They were a little scratched, and some minor corner/edge damage, but after getting them scanned, and a little work in Photoshop, i think i have them done. Because the larger of the Buffalo decals is a little over 12" long, i put based the paper size on 8.5 x 14 (legal size paper):

(Have not had a chance to fix these links for download yet.. just the above thumbnails)They can be found in JPG format at:
Set 1
Set 2
Set 3

If you'd prefer them in Photoshop PSD format:
Set 1
Set 2
Set 3
Last edited by rinowish on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By rinowish
Ok, posted this last night from home, and the images and links worked.
This morning, I'm at work and they don't... never had issues before from work viewing images hosted where I have them, but maybe work is just blocking them now.

Please let me know if they come through for you all, of if I need to figure out my links or something...
Last edited by rinowish on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By rinowish
Yeah, my ISP is COX, and I just uploaded the pix to my free webspace they give... never had an issue in the past till now.. I'll look into getting them hosted online elsewhere later.. will get this working later, still at work for another 2 hours...

Bare with me, Gents.
Last edited by rinowish on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mobil1
Wow awesome. What do you print these on to make decals?
These are great!
What kind of paper are you using?
Can I use regular paper and clearcoat it?

Thanks a lot - I really appreciate you sharing.

Terry
By rinowish
Well I've never actually made my own decals yet.

I went to a local shop, and they gave me some actual adhesive vinyl scraps for free (not enough to do these decals) but I tried to use my home printer and the ink just does not set up.. it was still wet and smeared over an hour later.. I thought maybe my printer would work because it prints to photo paper, but i was wrong.

That's why i included a JPG but also a Photoshop version so if you want to, you can DL them and take them to a local signage shop
By mobil1
Does anyone have a scan of the license plate sticker (GA-97)?
By Looftie
Sorry to bring up a dead thread but does anyone have the files originally posted for these decals? I cannot get the links to work. I was going to talk to a local guy about getting them made in vinyl.

Thanks,
Justin
newbie with wheels

pictures

Would it be possible to use this switch in the ste[…]

"Best Choice" Jeep?

Pedal switch stuck in closed position or shorted m[…]

Keep the supply voltage to the relays and accessor[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course