HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All things related to paint and body work
By Trav1s
After my dad and I redid the Barbie Jeep that was gifted to my daughter, a quick interwebz search landed me here. Here are a fewbefore and a after pics for your enjoyment. I think it looks pretty sweet after our work.

Before

After

By Suburbancharlie77
Isn't it amazing how much a few parts of a different color change the whole look?
Guys here tend to use krylon fusion. What was your prep process and paint?
By Trav1s
This one had a fair amount of fading and loss of gloss so dad just washed it down with soap and water then applied paint. The black is Rustoleum for plastic and it was applied directly to the plastic surface. The silver and white were painted using two step paint application. First we used Rustoleum primer for plastics then applied the silver or white directly over it.

You are so right - Removing a few decals, $20 in paint, $3 in pinstripe, and some TLC totally changed the looks.
By Suburbancharlie77
With the krylon fusion, they say it takes darn near a good week, but then they'll clear coat it too, especially if your going to add some stickers. It sure aught to be a good paint saver, it's just difficult to get it away from the kids once they have been riding around in it!

So I'm looking at my new Dune Racer Extreme. The s[…]

Newbie with unknown car..

Hi all, Great Forum here, lots of good informati[…]

TL:DR - Is there any difference in the 9993 and […]

The 600A i think has the option to select the amp[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course