HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All things related to paint and body work
By rinowish
So, I'm carrying this over from another post.

I have a Gaucho line drawing I made so I could experiment with a few design ideas. It's not "OMG That is amazingly accurate and to scale" but it will give you a place to throw some colors around and get some ideas on paper before you ever put paint to plastic.

Time is in short supply for me between family and work and looking for even more gainful employement. But if you have other body style requests, I will do what I can to get them done.
Blank Gaucho.jpg
Blank Gaucho.jpg (44.79 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
Last edited by rinowish on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By rinowish
Here is a blank Solstice that I have also since so many people seem to have one.
Blank Solstice.jpg
Blank Solstice.jpg (29.13 KiB) Viewed 3328 times
By rinowish
I know how popular the Mustangs are. So for all you 'Stang modders, here you go:
Blank Stang.jpg
Blank Stang.jpg (40.73 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
By Deere Green
happens to me all the time...I think ADD is required to be a moder...after I found this site and started modding my wife told me to go have my scrip adjusted because I wasn't focusing very well...truth be told all I could think about was the next PW project I wanted to start :D

and speaking of focusing I believe that we have 4 projects in progress that need finished...focus...focus...I know I can do this :x

I haven't posted in a while but wanted to give a l[…]

Volts/ current regulator

Many thanks. I had a go at this earlier today, how[…]

Need a help

Hi! This is my first build on upgrading my kids N[…]

I want to upgrade the motors to 775 with at least […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course