HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All things related to paint and body work
By Butane08
I have been searching the forums to find some replacement decals for my Hummer H2. I know they are very rare now that they are discontinued. I did email someone on the forums who had them in a zip file so that you could print your own but they have not replied. Does anyone else have the decals in a file that is printable?? Thanks for the help! Josh
By hotwheel80
I pm you yesterday but havent heard back from ya. The ones I have scanned should work just fine for ya. They can be edited any way you want using Microsoft Paint or whatever photo editing software ya want to use. I will email them to ya in a few. Sorry for the delay.
By cabrones.ent
Hi there, Can Anyone email me the file with the decals for my H2 Hummer too please? I'm ready to paint but am holding back until I have the decals. Thanks guys.
By Axonometri
Hey guys. Driving home today I found a free H2 Hummer and snatched it up for my boys. Body is fine but Phoenix Sun has ate the decals to dust. Any chance I could get in on these decals? I would very much appreciate it!
By rusty333
This past week I picked up a Black, 12 Volt, Little Tikes Hummer H2 that I found on Craigslist for $5. There was no battery or charger included, but I have easy access to free sealed lead acid batteries so this isn't a problem. When I picked it up the gearing seemed to be working fine but there was no real way to test it. When I got home I was able to test it and it seems to work just fine. I'm pretty happy because I also determined that I can fit 5 of these batteries under the Hummer's hood with no problems or modifications. Since I have a daughter I am going to paint it pink, and possibly lift it a couple inches. (along with a few other mods) After I started getting some ideas of where I wanted to go with the Hummer, I started to search to see if anyone else was doing stuff like this... only to stumble upon this site. I was pretty surprised because I had no idea that this many people modify these toy vehicles.

The only hitch in this giddy up is that I can't for the life of me find the decals that go on a Little Tikes Hummer. I've been reading through the forums a little and it seems like they do not exist. I see some people scanning their decals and making their own... How do you get them to the correct scale? What is the best way to replace these decals? If I remove the old ones without tearing, can I just take them to a graphics company and have them make repops?
By Hramama
Hi! I just purchased the tan-ish color hummer h2 12v for my son and I need to get replacement decals. Could someone please help me and point me in the right direction? I know they don't make them anymore. Thanks!!
By hkayssi
hotwheel80 wrote:Cant remember if I got the files to everybody that needed them or not. If I didnt, I apologize. Just Email me at wade_smith80@yahoo.com and I will get them to ya asap!

It might be easier to send them to landon to upload them on his site and let everyone have access to them that way? :)

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=14632

Here's the site with the graphics he already has

https://sites.google.com/site/bprographics/
By cataunu
hotwheel80 wrote:I pm you yesterday but havent heard back from ya. The ones I have scanned should work just fine for ya. They can be edited any way you want using Microsoft Paint or whatever photo editing software ya want to use. I will email them to ya in a few. Sorry for the delay.

Hey,
Do you still have these stickers?

I don't have anything written up on the homebrew c[…]

Nice! That thing is flying pretty well :lol: . I[…]

Full Wire Harness ($150) I have an unfinished proj[…]

I know this thread is getting kind of old by now b[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course