KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Past and present organized events and races
Open to kids 4-1/2 to 15.

October 13th
Times TBD, Usually starts around 12

Details and directions will be here:http://www.bmqma.com/index.html as the event gets closer.

Your child can drive a real race car on the track for 10 laps.
The cars will be equipped with a 1/2 throttle stop, restrictor plate, and a remote ignition kill....so don't sweat it. If your kids drive modified Power Wheels....they can do this.

You need to bring:
Driver
Birth certificate
Small fee for insurance. (usually $10) TBD
/Raises hand. Maybe I can set this up for my kids, and catch a Jets game in the same trip. :D

Seriously, wish they had something like this here in KC. :(
taz11 wrote:..so don't sweat it. If your kids drive modified Power Wheels....they can do this.

What I am sweating is the massive amounts of money involved in this wonderful sport :lol: When he clips the tree or pool or deck or fence and rips the front axle off it only costs me a walk over to the junk pile and 15 minutes of my life :D
Never enough wrote:
taz11 wrote:..so don't sweat it. If your kids drive modified Power Wheels....they can do this.

What I am sweating is the massive amounts of money involved in this wonderful sport :lol: When he clips the tree or pool or deck or fence and rips the front axle off it only costs me a walk over to the junk pile and 15 minutes of my life :D

I will second that. TAZ, how much money do you think is involved in getting "set up" with 1/4 midget racing?
You can probably get into a Beginner car for $1000 of you find the right deal. Beginners don't need top notch stuff, they don't go fast enough. You will have to upgrade later.

Or you can dive right in for $2500-$3000.

Or you can buy top of the line new for $6000......(not recommended)

Best way to start is to find someone selling out and get the whole package in one shot. Go DIRT....its way cheaper.

Most tracks host "driving experience" days so you can see if your kid likes it BEFORE you spend money.
Last edited by taz11 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I saw a familiar MPW face at the track yesterday. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Never enough wrote:Who was it?

Good shot!
Last edited by taz11 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response and confusion. So aft[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course