M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Past and present organized events and races
Power Wheels Race Series Mount Olive, NJ
Thursday Evenings** May 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd
5:30-6:30pm at Turkey Brook Park (30 Flanders Road, Budd Lake, NJ 07828)
3 courses: Oval-Drag-Obstacle & Pit Crew Area
$25.00 per child Ages 3-8 ONLY
Bicycle helmets required!
4 Wheel STOCK vehicles ONLY! Strictly Enforced

Register through Mount Olive Recreation
Contact us 973-691-0900 x 7264,7263,7261
Visit us on Facebook "Mt Olive Recreation"
http://www.mtolivetwp.org/recreation.html
http://www.mtolivetwp.org/rec_powerwheels.html
My son (almost 4) absolutely loves driving his mini-fleet of vehicles, and I think he'd have a blast at one of these events. I am sorry I missed Taz's event in October, as it looks incredibly well done. With all the hoopla around the Mt. Olive races last year, who will be returning besides Marie? Taz, any chance you'll be holding another event this year?
We are not going to make this event this year. Too much going on after this winter. Half our vehicles are still pinned in a snow crushed shed. My son is over the age limit now anyway.

As for The October event, its too early to tell. It is a possibility, but not set in stone yet. Keep an eye out in the events section towards the end of summer.

The Mount Olive event has its issues, but the kids still have fun and that's what it is all about.
Forwarded Message from Mt. Olive Rec. Dept.

Hi All
I am sad to say we have to cancel May 1 date due to the impending thunder storms scheduled ::L
Please add May 29th to your schedule so the new race series dates are May 8,15,22,29(grand prix)
If Thursdays continue to be raining I will have to schedule the series for the Friday after (ex: if we get rained out May 8, the make up will be Friday May 9th)
As a reminder racers should arrive appox 5:15 to check in , receive their numbers and name tags .
All racers will need helmets.
Racers will be split into 3 groups according to age. Each group will be assigned to a Pit Crew Leader.
There are 3 courses –the oval course -3 laps. The drag race and an obstacle course (maneuvering around cones)
All cars must be stock and 4 wheeled for the racers safety.
Marty the Ice Cream man will be on site every week at 6:20pm
The Gran Prix night –Star dogs hot dog vendor will be on site so families can purchase drinks , hot dogs , chips etc !
Rt 46 Chevy will have a drawing to give away a 2014 Red corvette power wheels !-Each family can enter the drawing , The winner will be contacted by Rt 46 Chevy the week after the last race .
Liz Meininger
Mt Olive Recreation
973-691-0900 x7264
973-691-0550
I'll post some pictures soon. There has only been 2 races so far due to being rained out. Today, 5/23 was a rain date, but the rain never let up and there was thunder so they called it after 30 minutes. I was told by Recreation that next week is it, Grand Prix and the Monster Truck (Web Slinger) appearance.
My son's Hurricane Extreme

I have a hurricane extreme but it did not come wit[…]

Where to find batteries

Thanks

What’s wrong?

I followed the wiring diagram and checked every co[…]

Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

HobbyMasters Udemy Course