HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Past and present organized events and races
By Qcustomz1
im in southern california if any other members would like to make a kids powerwheel day or show. lets post some ideas!
BALBOA PARK in VAN NUYS has a great open dirt area we can use
dam ok we take turns.jaja
hello im in cali to but im in the west covina area lol any how qcustomz1 u seem 2 know a lil more than me on the power wheels im looking for some motors for my lil girls power wheels jeep barbie i burned them out adding 24v do the teeth count matter meaning whats the dif from a 16 to a 19 or 21 count and were can i get some can you help thanks
adding 24v to any small motors seem to burn out..have u tried hpi GT 550 or the TRAXXAS 775 motor.. i like those..
or you can jst change all out to scooter motors.. better of.
as for the gearing.. theres a thread that explains all about it..
no i havent im very new to tyhis as my lil girl always ask for more speed i tell ya shes a lil speed devil lol thats y i tried the 24 n burned them out but wat do u recomend i have a barbie jeep? i mean as far as motors and gear boxs and were would i be able 2 get that set up thanks
text me its faster
818-219-3562
NO ONE INTERESTED IN DOIN A KIDS DAY AT THE PARK HERE IN CALIFORNIA?? HAVE A RACE DAY WITH POWERWHEELS
None yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scx10 jeep jk
Wraith
By Frank
HEY FRIEND IF YOU DO THE EVENT I WOULD LIKE TO GO I KNOW BALBOA PARK AND I LOVE THAT PARK I JUST GOT MY SON HES
POWER WHEELS TODAY .SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR DOING THIS EVENT AND LET ME KNOW THE DATE AND TIME PLEASE THANK YOU :D
How's it going Qcustomz1? Came across this post and looking to connect with other local pw customizers. I'm like joes_yzf98 and I am in the West Covina area. I am picked up a used Cadillac Escalade on Craigslist and fixing it up to give to my son for Christmas.

I'm following tinman.tech's modification (http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/foru ... C_ID=16390) with some slight adjustments. Completely NEW (that's and understatement) to all of this. Have some questions on what I would like to do and any suggestions would be great!
Hey guys. I am new here and live in Huntington Beach. I just started a power wheel rental business here in HB and I am looking to do a meet or show, something free for the kids so I can do some marketing, exchange ideas, meet people and maybe get some video and pics for marketing. I have 6 cars that I can bring for the day and have a large park near by called Mile Square Regional Park that would probably work for this. Would anyone be interested in getting together for this?

Don't know, but that sucks that they've downgraded[…]

15mph is a pretty aggressive goal for these plasti[…]

La cucaracha horn

Google "programmable buzzer". They are e[…]

Why the buck converter?

HobbyMasters Udemy Course