HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Past and present organized events and races
By taz11
Got a reply today.....they are looking into it but I'm unsure of the final outcome.

Scoring issue is apparently a glitch in the speadsheet somewhere...... (I could do it on paper faster than it will take them to find the glitch! :evil: ) GRRR

Anyway...progress :roll:
By taz11
I've been told that they will run it in the rain as long as there is no lightning and thunder.....cross your fingers.
By taz11
Never enough wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: There are so few things I look forward to :cry:

Its so nice and sunny here :cry:

I'm guessing you got that email too :? :cry: :cry:...... Rained out... :cry: :cry:

Not rescheduled for FRI....... :D :D :D Yeah, I don't have to miss it!
its rough telling my kid we are rained out when its hot and sunny here. He was set to go, he made sure he had to wear his racing socks and underwear today. :lol:

I guess I gotta make sure they are washed for next week.
By taz11
UPDATE... I was a little bummed too...since the sun is out and shining...

I just checked the radar to evaluate their call.....

HOLEY K-RAP!!! Batten down the hatches!...Looks like we are about to get slammed!
Your daughter is just too much. I can't stop laughing at how cute she is. She barely has her hands on the wheel but has control over where she was going.

That camera angle looked like it was from nascar, it was pretty cool in a few spots where the cars where getting together on the big race.

It was a ton of fun racing this series and my kids can't wait to both race next year. I hope they get the scoring a bit more under control.

Thanks for the camera again Someday. I know we will have our own next year, everyone I show the video to tells me to buy one but no one is willing to front the cash for it :lol:
By taz11
Wahoo! Great time. Sorry I had to bail but I had 2 quarter midgets to assemble and load up. Just heading in now. Great speed shots from the driveway racer! Someday....I think Sidney was clapping more than the spectators :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on an all MPW top 3....

1) James... Taz
2)Charlene... Taz
3) Matthew... Never enough

I believe Sidney was 5th or 6th...Someday...am I close? Not bad out of.....roughly 20 or so 12 volt rides.....and one 18 :evil: :evil: :?

The monster truck was a cool touch too...anybody get pics?
Last edited by taz11 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I loved the camera angle on the driveway racer. From Sydney's camera it was pretty funny you would hear the motor of the driveway racer and then see this floating helmet appear.

Did you watch it to the end when the ATV bumps him? lol. I think that is the kid that my wife knows his mom, so we will have to give her a hard time about it ;-).

NE, thanks on Sydney, she is a trip for sure, started to clap as soon as the race started. I was most proud though that when Matthew blew past her she kept smiling, I was a little concerned that she was going to whine. Instead it was my wife who was like we need to get one of those lol.

Taz, Sydney was close to that, maybe 7th or 8th, not totally sure. One of the top non Gaucho's though which is cool, I think the kid with the other Mustang beat her and of course that raptor.

All in all a really great time!

Good luck tonight to James and Charlene
By Never enough
I am glad the DR was not an issue. I saw him pass sydney when she was having a good time and she looked at it like what was that and then went back to clapping.

Again I only ran that car to keep the cheater out of the top 3, if the officials would have dropped the kid to last in the points I would have put the car back and driven the apache.

I still like how the parents where ticked off that they didn't win and questioned the points even though they were cheating :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My kid will only get better and I will bring gauchos for other kids next year to keep the cheater from getting in the top 3 again.

Anyway here are a few pictures

DSCN3748-small.jpg
The pits

DSCN3755-small.jpg
walking the track

DSCN3762-small.jpg
I love this one

This is the best picture IMO. You can't tell from this reduced pic but both kids are smiling at each other
Last edited by Never enough on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By madmaxdecals
Looks like a great time!
By Someday I Suppose
I missed the cheaters parents being pissed off, lol glad I did I think. Over-all there wasnt as much of it as I expected, a few power bands or some duct tape on wheels, but that was most of what it. Most of the kids had a great time which is what its all about.

A few more photos!

Sydney took off the sunglasses for the obstacle course, getting serious.
Last edited by Someday I Suppose on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Someday I Suppose
this one keeps getting cut off full size for some reason

Never Enoughs son in the obstacle course

Sydney wins her first medal ever

Never Enough's Son getting his prize

And out of focus, but love this one of Taz's daughter after getting her trophy

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response and confusion. So aft[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course