HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Past and present organized events and races
BIG, BIG PROBLEM!
I had planned to have the tables and chairs out in the infield. Unfortunately, we have someone coming who is bringing a large inflatable water slide in case it gets too hot for the kids.
The best spot is where the table was going to be. Now I don't know what to do. :lol:

If anyone has a pop-up canopy, it would be a good idea to bring it.
And chairs for adults.
And BYOB. We'll have a couple drinks for each kid, but probably not enough for the whole afternoon.
Alcohol is OK for the adults, just be sure to keep things kid-friendly and be safe to drive at the end of the day.
And if everything is going great and momentum takes us past 5:00, I see no reason we couldn't keep driving, or swimming, or whatever. We'll just play it by ear...

11:00 - 5:00? tomorrow

1234 XXXX XXXX Dr
Woodstock, GA 30188
Last edited by VinDog on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The first race is in the books and it was a great day. A big thanks to Vindog and all his hard work getting the track prepared for racing. I had done alot of preparing myself, EXCEPT, I forgot to charge the camera. So heres the few pics I managed before it died.
DSC04105.JPG
This was my haul up.

DSC04108.JPG
The track and the water slide in the middle

DSC04114.JPG
My pit area lol

DSC04127.JPG
The first real "heat" of the day except the weather. Everyones getting their flag explaination and last minute adjustments are being made.

kristawins.jpg
In that race Baby Danica had lapped everyone on the track twice.

Later in the day, Baby Danica and her Jeep went head to head with Little Vindog and they raced like two little speed demons. Baby Danica took the first race and then Little Vindog came back and passed her in the second race. She couldn't catch him.
A BIG thank you to Vindog and his staff for the event. The hard work and the planning was evident from the beginning. It was a great time and those that werent there, really missed out.
I love it when a plan comes together!!.... I hope that events like inspire more to do the same.

Great job VinDog!
Agreed!
There are some videos here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monticell ... 3657366097
also. They are set to public so you dont need a facebook page to see them.
Hi - my name is Don! My family and I attended the 'Woodstock Nationals' this past Saturday at Vince's place ~ what a FUN TIME! My 3 yo son Ben drove a stock Kawasaki Ninja ATV while my 6 yo daughter Abby drove a stock pink Barbie Jeep. My wife Sara put together a nice montage of the event that I thought y'all might enjoy:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=10efea3e0f7405570de2180&skin_id=3000&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Thanks for hosting such a great event, VinDog!
Thats pretty awesome. Would she be willing to email me some pics of my daughter? I did everything but remember to charge mine before we came.
mwscustompw@hotmail.com
h-bomb wrote:Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry we missed it, but a last-minute invite to the lake threw a wrench in the plans.

Say What?........get you head examined man....PRIORITIES!!!!!! :evil: :cry: :roll:
h-bomb wrote:Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry we missed it, but a last-minute invite to the lake threw a wrench in the plans.

Don brought an inflatable water slide. The kids were loving it, and the creek, then the pool. It was almost more of a carnival than a road rally. Your kids would have loved it, then had plenty of time to hit the lake. We're counting on you making it next time...
Im hoping to have it atleast 2 if not 3 times a year. But since it isnt my house, we may have to have a southern and a northern race.
Perhaps the end of July and the end of September?
Time to start thinking of another rally in August or September. I know MS1120 won't be around the first week of August. Any other suggestions or restrictions?
We can host another. We have fewer stumps and more grass than this time last year.
My son's Hurricane Extreme

I have a hurricane extreme but it did not come wit[…]

Where to find batteries

Thanks

What’s wrong?

I followed the wiring diagram and checked every co[…]

Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

HobbyMasters Udemy Course