HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electrical, Battery & Switch help
By Shamus714
Hi all, I picked up a few ride on to upgrade and have encountered a few hiccups.

First, I have an H2 Hummer that was previously modified from 12v to 18v by changing the batteries to three 6v in series. It worked when I took it home, but after charging the batteries, I can't get the motors to engage. I've tested each battery and got 6.5-6.8v each, and about 20v in series. I checked the fuse and it looks fine. Suggestions?

Second, I have a 6v Buzz Lightyear quad that was completely stock and I wanted to have the option to run it at 6v or 12, by adding or removing a battery. I cut the stock connection and added male and female connectors to each wire from stock battery. I then added connectors to the new battery and wired it in series. I tested the final connection and saw 13+volts but no movement. I removed the new battery, tested and got 6+ volts, but no movement. I removed the stock battery and wired the new battery in, got 6volts and it works?! I'm so confused.

Im more worried about the first than the second, but I would like to get them both running and am willing to try/test anything.

Thank you!

By wired
Check battery voltages with pedal depressed. If volts drop to 0 then batteries are bad.
Kawasaki Red Brute Force - Wiring

For the tip switches, there are two momentary pu[…]

Front Wheel Cut Off Sensor

I heard Seastork talking about this the other da[…]

Brute Force wiring harness

Those are microswitches that kill power through […]

Kawasaki Brute Force; No reverse

What you just said, is kinda normal. Reverse and[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course