Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electrical, Battery & Switch help
No. You have a direct short somewhere. Maybe bad motor ? You should also add a fuse (or breaker) near the battery so if you do have a direct short the fuse will blow and protect the wiring and battery. Are you literally connecting a single battery to a single motor with 2 wires and nothing else (no fuse, switches, relay, circuit board ....) ?
What do you mean by "divide the amps" ?

Oh, and welcome to the forum. What are you fixing ?
Hmmm it's a big spark but the motor works extremely fast when I do it. It should be slower but it just glows and turns extremely fast.Plus it's just a motor to a battery. The motors are brand new and they do work with normal battery's. this battery works with the multimeter too but they just make a big spark when they connect. I tried dividing the amps between 2 motors but nothing changed
Are you saying it just glows referring to the motor? If your motor is getting so hot it glows red, you definitely have some problems. You said it was a new motor, 12v motor connecting 12v batt? As said, a 12v automotive fuse, 30-40Amp has to be in one of your wires coming from battery. If you connect both motor wires + to + on one and - to - from the other to the battery wires, this is parallel connected and should be high speed since both motors are getting 12v. Wires from motor + to - and battery wires connected to - from one motor then + to the other motor will make current flow thru one motor to the other motor then back to battery thus running both motors which are now in series to run on 6v each giving you slow speed.
First gen Bigfoot project

Set screw collars from hardware store to hold whe[…]

AMAV Power Rider 9539 parts?

I picked up one of them off kijiji. It was a littl[…]

Power wheel moves on its own

Well I have a brake relay for the brake pedal ,is […]

Hello All

Hey I am John From Utah here for insights and hel[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course