KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By Johnburl
My boy and I call it "stuff hunting" , but I was out late so was alone and could not believe my eyes...behind the garbage can there it sat. I was truely blown away...thinking no stinking way as I rushed out to grab it as if there were a bunch of us trying to grab this prize first.
I'm not someone that personally treasures this, but knowing the rarity of them...and it's in pretty darn good shape...looks to be all there except the cb, I'm assuming that's what belongs on the string.
I wish I knew how to post a pic.
Can anyone give me a value on it, roughly, stickers seem to be all there...some are peeling, and fadded...but this thing shines man... I'm still excited about it...and no one I know gets it...
Anyways...Thanks, John
By FishinInTheDark
I love me some older bigfoots. Try going to www.imgur.com, uploading your pictures and then linking them here.

Does it look more like this one:

or this one:

The main difference being the first one has an open bottom, metal frame, two pedals and tires with straight horizontal lines. Second has a plastic tub body, one pedal, bigger bumpers and bigger more traditional monster truck tread tires. The first one is an early 1st gen Bigfoot, circa 1989. The second is a later redesign from the early 90s.
By Johnburl
It's the first, open bottom. I also have the one you have in the pic with no tires. It was my boys favorite, he could do endless donuts on pavement with it.
Jeep Hurricane Radio

I looked in the battery compartment and didn't see[…]

This is my gooseneck trailer I made for my son. He[…]

Traction for Peg Perego RZR 900

I just got one for my kids and would like to add s[…]

Since the first four alpha numeric digits are the[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course