KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By DennyUofT
Tracked down a Gaucho Hi-Torque on CL today. Paid more than I wanted, but this is the 1st reasonable shot at a Gaucho I've come across.
Gaucho Hi-Torque 1.jpg
Gaucho Hi-Torque 1.jpg (94.11 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Gaucho Hi-Torque 2.jpg
Gaucho Hi-Torque 2.jpg (96.67 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Gaucho Hi-Torque 3.jpg
Gaucho Hi-Torque 3.jpg (97.97 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Gaucho Hi-Torque 4.jpg
Body looks in good shape - not too faded.
Gaucho Hi-Torque 4.jpg (106.22 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
I read about the recall on these, and this one had the replacement harness put in - the old electrical was cut. Runs in forward and reverse, but the left gearbox is shot based on the noise - yet to test the motor. Missing a lot of small parts (I'm hoping you guys can help me out!!).

Lastly - the wife did not appreciate coming home to find a new addition to our fleet. Let me know if you think this was worth the next week I'll spend in the doghouse over it :( . Thanks!

By SAHDman
A Gaucho in Ohio? I've been looking for months and have never found one. It would be a shame if she made you sell it to me! Just out of curiosity, how much did you end up paying?
By hkayssi
You got a great deal; this one is a real 4 wheel drive. this top all of what you have in the fleet (if they're kid toys) ;) 8-) :D

I think I have all the parts you need for it on the Gaucho I'm debating weather to restore or not :?
Last edited by hkayssi on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
By taz11
hkayssi wrote:You got a great deal; this one is a real 4 wheel drive. this top all of what you have in the fleet (if they're kid toys) ;) 8-) :D

I think I have all the parts you need for it on the Gaucho I'm debating weather to restore or not :?

No, that is the Dragon. The hi torque has the manual shift gearboxes.

Great deal! Gear box parts are hard to find for that, but is worth the search IMO
By DennyUofT
Thanks guys - I don't think I'm gong to win over the boss, but it does confirm my thoughts at least!!

hkayssi - let me know if you decide to part-out. I've got a list of needs (so far) in the wanted section

My kids birthday is coming up and I want to get hi[…]

Dynacraft Princess Carraige 24v

This is by far the most helpful 24V install I've s[…]

I saw that they sell 24 volt motors on Amazon they[…]

So I saw on Amazon that they sell 24v gears it say[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course