KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By taz11
So......Never enough (the ENABLER that he is) sent me a link to a pair of $15 Power Wheels on CL accompanied by "Hey I cant make it out there today but these are on your way home if you want them."

How am I supposed to get out? I emailed the seller and got a reply in 30 minutes. Forty five minutes later I was backing in the sellers driveway. As the guy opened the garage door I was thinking "Hey I know this guy...i think".
He introduced himself as "Lee"........ :o ....HOLEY CRAP!!!!!!

I just bought 2 Power Wheels from Lee O'Donnell :shock: The driver of the IRONMAN monster truck.....and one of the original drivers of the TAZ monster truck :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He threw in a MonsterJam t-shirt and 2 autographed pics for the kids :D :D :D :D
parts 030.jpg
parts 030.jpg (64.1 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
parts 031.jpg
parts 031.jpg (69.75 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
parts 032.jpg
parts 032.jpg (90.74 KiB) Viewed 1324 times

Sorry NE.....thats Karma for pushing your extra power wheels on a recovering addict! :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By bruces_eviltwin
haha nice, bought a t shirt and got 2 free power wheels! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Never enough
I do not like you anymore. I also VERY CLEARLY remember saying if you didn't get them I would be there in the morning. How does that karma work? I sent you the deal of a lifetime.

Oh and if you are having such a hard time dealing with these power wheels I will take them off your hands and even let you keep the shirt.

Seriously that was a nice haul. Your SOOOO lucky I had to pick my son up from preschool today or me and my daughter would have been out there.

I wanted to keep it to myself but at $15 I figured someone would have picked them up last night.
By taz11
:D :D :D :D
Oh and if you are having such a hard time dealing with these power wheels I will take them off your hands and even let you keep the shirt.
....SHHHHHH! its a front for the wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...

but I could hook you up with a freebee for the hookup ;)
Last edited by taz11 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By taz11
I'm still offering.......

As much as I enjoy rubbing it in, I do feel somewhat guilty :? .........oh, wait....it went away :P Nevermind :lol:
By Whitepup
OMG, now aint that a p-isser! WTG Taz!
By madmaxdecals
Wow...awesome....now sell the power wheels on ebay for millions...hahaha...seriously though...that is pretty cool
introduction

Hello, I am new member in this forum.hope we have […]

My kids birthday is coming up and I want to get hi[…]

Dynacraft Princess Carraige 24v

This is by far the most helpful 24V install I've s[…]

I saw that they sell 24 volt motors on Amazon they[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course