KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By CavenderAlyssa
Hi,

I have been reading this forum for about a month now and this is my first post. A little history on how I got into BPRO's. When my son turned 3 my wife and I bought him a Jeep Rubicon for his birthday.
IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg (146.34 KiB) Viewed 758 times
He is now 5 and has a little sister who is about to turn 3. We naturally wanted to get her a Power Wheels for her 3rd birthday. I began doing research to pick out the right one for her and came across this site. I enjoy tinkering with stuff and loved the idea of modifying BPRO's. After a little while on craigslist I also could no longer justify paying full price for one, or even a sale price for that matter. I now have 7 BPRO's in the garage, and a slightly irritated wife in the house 8-) .

My first acquisition was a corvette for $45 with a good battery and charger.
IMG_0132.jpg
Paid $45 with a good battery and charger, lockout screw in place.
IMG_0132.jpg (133.31 KiB) Viewed 758 times
I followed that up with an arctic cat later that day for $40 with no battery or charger.
IMG_0133.jpg
$40 with no battery or charger, lockout screw in place.
IMG_0133.jpg (145.56 KiB) Viewed 758 times
IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_0134.jpg (182.34 KiB) Viewed 758 times
The next week I found two Barbie jeeps, one for $10 and the other for free. The free jeep was my first mod victim and is now 18V. Then a neighbor of mine saw all the power wheels and gave me his daughters old escalade. It was pretty thrashed but had a good battery and tires so I plan on parting it out so I did not bother posting a pic.
IMG_0135.jpg
$10 with no battery or charger, lockout screw in place.
IMG_0135.jpg (140.61 KiB) Viewed 758 times
IMG_0131.jpg
Free with bad battery, mod to 18V
IMG_0131.jpg (132.39 KiB) Viewed 758 times
At this point I had 6 BPRO's in the garage. All the kids who live on my court love it and and our street looks like nascar on occasion. My wife informed me we had enough and I was not allowed to buy anymore. :roll:

A few days after my wife put her foot down a Peg Perego Polaris RZR popped up on craigslist for $40 :shock: . Of course you all know what happened next. That's right I bought it too. :D
IMG_0127.jpg
$40 with charger, weak battery, broken left rear shock, and cracked frame
IMG_0127.jpg (153.32 KiB) Viewed 758 times
IMG_0128.jpg
IMG_0128.jpg (148.69 KiB) Viewed 758 times
The RZR had a broken shock and a crack in the frame. After a little research on this wonderful sight I fixed the frame with some angle iron and I got the new shock in the mail today. The kids took the RZR on it's maiden voyage tonight and loved it (the wife thought it was pretty cool as well).

I have loved reading this sight and hopefully I will find more BPRO's to list in this section, but for the sake of my marriage I will probably concentrate on modifications for the time being. I hope to add lights to the RZR and Arctic Cat and maybe attempt a lift on one of the Barbie Jeeps.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions on mods.

By SAHDman
A RZR.....for $40......you are now my least favorite person :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent score and I also like the camo Artic Cat. Worst case scenario you can use the general one in one out rule. If you find a cool one to pick up, sell a jeep or something you like less! I was told to have no more than one (I heard two) keepers for my daughter. The rest are flips but some hang around longer than others :D .
By Whitepup
OMG!!! A 40 DOLLAR RAZOR!?!??!?!!? /cry

Oh, and Welcome to MPW! :)
introduction

Hello, I am new member in this forum.hope we have […]

My kids birthday is coming up and I want to get hi[…]

Dynacraft Princess Carraige 24v

This is by far the most helpful 24V install I've s[…]

I saw that they sell 24 volt motors on Amazon they[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course