KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By rm25x
So I came home one day about two weeks ago to see a little 4 wheeler hanging out of our dumpster at our apartment complex, covered in weeds and cob webs. Being an r/c guy for the last 25 years I knew I could fix anything wrong with it so I had to grab it. Gave it a quick bath in the bath tub and started to look it over. There wasn't a battery or charger. Jumped online and found that it was a 6v model. So I changed the battery connector so that I could plug in one of my r/c 3300 niMh 6 cell battery packs (7.2v). Pressed the foot pedal and away we went. I have been wanting to see if the daughter would be interested, so put her on it and she loved it. She rides it every day, and gets about 20-25 minutes no problem out of a battery pack running on the sidewalks and parking lots. Had a friend give me a 3000 mah NiMH 7 cell pack today to try in it (8.4v) and she loved the extra speed. It's a little small for her, but she has a ball on it.

Today I jumped on craigslist, and found a Peg Perego Sportsman 700 on there for $50. Picking it up tomorrow and the new project will begin :D
Attachments
IMAG0115sm.jpg
IMAG0115sm.jpg (85.98 KiB) Viewed 794 times

By rm25x
Picked up the 700 today for $40. It is quite a bit bigger then the 500. Can't wait to start working on it. It needs rear tires so I am going to order a pair for the 800 with the red rubber strip in the middle. I also think I am going to convert it to run on Ni-MH like I did the 500. I could run it on a pair of 7 cell 3300 mah packs in series for 16.8 volts. 8-)
Attachments
IMAG0120sm.jpg
Sorry for the poor quality, it was dark and had to use the phone flash.
IMAG0120sm.jpg (49.98 KiB) Viewed 784 times

I have a White magica , lall parts available Stil[…]

So my Kids wanted faster but not much going for Be[…]

I’ve got the old school original kid trax fi[…]

I recently upgraded my kids Dora Jeep from 6v to 1[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course