KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By tandad
Hello-

I am new to the whole power wheel thing. Have never been around them or even thought about them until a distant relative passed on a used power wheels down to my inlaws for them to give to their new grandson a few weeks ago. My son is only 8 months now. Found this site after researching the one they gave us, which I determined is a Copper Jeep from 2001. Haven't really messed with it much except for charging the Power Wheels battery they gave with it and checked to see if the thing worked at all.

So I have been checking Craigslist off and on to see various types and to see how much people are asking for various models. Came across an add listed as "Power Whel Jeep". Saw the picture and new it was an item that everyone here wants. Guy was asking $40 with no battery. I offered him $20 and he agreed. Pretty faded, but I thought $20 was reasonable for what it is. Drove 90 miles to get it. I had no idea on the size difference between the Copper Jeep and the Peg. I thought I would have been able to get it half into the trunk at least for the ride home. The guy thought I was nuts for how I got it home. So 90 miles home with it on the top. Had some strange looks and even had another car drive by and take a picture with their phone. I don't have a Peg battery to test it. I think I will plan on getting a Gruber at some point. So I have been able to test it at all yet.

Sent the picture to the wife and she thought I was crazy. She had no idea I was even going to look at one. She had a short and sweet reply "WTF". She said don't get anymore, he doesn't need them. It will most likely be awhile before I do anything to these, due to other projects and the fact he wont be able to use them for awhile. After looking at some of the Project builds, in my mind I think I am going to go with an Army theme for the Copper Jeep (Don't really care for the current color) and a Police theme for the Peg.
Attachments
DSCN2204.JPG
DSCN2204.JPG (210.14 KiB) Viewed 894 times
DSCN2205.JPG
DSCN2205.JPG (231.13 KiB) Viewed 894 times
DSCN2198.JPG
DSCN2198.JPG (228.48 KiB) Viewed 894 times
DSCN2199.JPG
DSCN2199.JPG (229.56 KiB) Viewed 894 times
DSCN2200.JPG
DSCN2200.JPG (231.24 KiB) Viewed 894 times
DSCN2201.JPG
DSCN2201.JPG (230.96 KiB) Viewed 894 times
DSCN2202.JPG
DSCN2202.JPG (226.73 KiB) Viewed 894 times
DSCN2210.JPG
DSCN2210.JPG (229.91 KiB) Viewed 894 times
DSCN2209.JPG
DSCN2209.JPG (234.17 KiB) Viewed 894 times

SCORE :!: :!: :!: good price for a gaucho. Future references to the wife may include -(S.W.M.B.O.)- SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
introduction

Hello, I am new member in this forum.hope we have […]

My kids birthday is coming up and I want to get hi[…]

Dynacraft Princess Carraige 24v

This is by far the most helpful 24V install I've s[…]

I saw that they sell 24 volt motors on Amazon they[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course