KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By taz11
Ok.... So this one wasn't FREE, ....aaaand it doesn't work. But the bad news stops there.

A customer at work brought me this and a Brute Force for repair. I repaired the BF but this needed a battery, charger, and a pc/relay board. If you go on the cheap that's over $100....and over $180 if you the Peg route.....without labor :o :shock: .

He decided to pass on the repair because it is somewhat beat up and faded. Somebody gave it to him so he had nothing in it. He was going to give it to his brother for parts....hmmmmmmm

Lucky for me, cash is thicker than blood :lol: :lol: :lol: . $40 and no diagnostics bill...... and it rode home with me.

IMG_20141106_201439_432.jpg
IMG_20141106_201544_215.jpg
By taz11
Do you believe in signs? I went into the basement to retrieve the spare p/c board I have for my red RZR. (acquired years ago in a parts lot) When I pulled it out I found that it has a left tail light lens in the bag also........ :shock: :?

If you look closely at the top pic you will notice the big hole in the left lens........ Wow...spooky :lol:
By taz11
Yeah.....made a deal with the kids. This is our 2nd one. I'm going to bump them both to 30v and in return I can decommission 4 other rides. My shed is getting free space!
By taz11
30volts have been installed along with my spare board. Its pretty lively in the shop :shock: . Haven't test driven it yet.
By taz11
crw reef wrote:Hey Taz11 did you simply just add a 6v battery to the mix or did you do anything else? How did it hold up on 30v?

Yes, I just added another 6v in series. Shortly after I had to swap out the thermal breaker for a 40a fuse. Last week(almost a year later) we smoked a motor. $18 on ebay and its up and running again.
Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

7R transplant into a 7 Gearbox

Not totally clear on your question. You can direct[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course