KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By DeanoBeano01
Hello everyone, new to this forum. I can across it doing research for the trash find I found on my way to work. Sitting by the curb was a Peg Perego John Deere 4x4! I did not know what worked and didn't work. Bad news It's in okay shape. Missing a lot or pieces but good news is I got it running! I am really jealous of gseric69 find some time ago http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8954. Here are some pics of the find. I really like the look of this Jeep. Any help or advice on getting her looking good for the little one would be great. Should I post in the wanted section for parts or will this post work? I live in the greater Lansing area. Thanks!

By civieybuilder
Very nice find, and free!!!!

It might be missing parts, but what you do have is in great shape. Most of the parts are available and pretty cheap for different website.
Last edited by civieybuilder on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By DeanoBeano01
Yeah not sure what they were having an issue with. Wiring harness was pulled. Just cleaned up switches and good to go.

Needs rear wheels bad. I see $40 a pair for new. Roll bar looks hard to find so I may have to see what the community here has for some of the parts.
By harvey52
I recall a print company that has the file for the decal set, I can look it up if you want. I don't remember how much they were, I think around $35, but its the full set that is out of production. Just let me know.
By harvey52
Here is what they sent me, and they are $40 plus shipping. I would love to get a set for mine, but don't have the $$.

Contact info is: donna@suburbanaccents.com 847-776-7474 The name of the company is Suburban Accents.

If you get a set, let me know how they do!
Attachments
Off Road Decals 2.jpg
By DeanoBeano01
Thanks Harvey! This really is a great find! I will send them an email and see if they still can make them. I need to see if I can't find some of my missing parts and get this thing looking good!
By harvey52
No problem, hope it works out! It looks like most of the stuff you need are trim items, and light covers. I ordered all of those new when I found my JD Gaucho. The tool box could be sourced because you should be able to use any similar from a Gaucho, and if you get the decals, you're good to go.

Post pics when you get it re-done!

The perego motor is wider than the original grizzl[…]

Hey there, Nothing wrong with asking before you br[…]

Dune Racer Project.

Picked up this dune racer less than a year old wit[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course