KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By Deek
Price:Given after pictures...

Last week we had a heatwave (for our kids atleast) Stores all sold out of 2t shorts we were looking for, for our 2yr old... Last resort she calls me up and say's I am going to stop by that new thrift store down the street...
Can't complain about that, gave me a little quite time to plan out my gravedigger ideas...

When she finally gets home she comes inside and says: no shorts there either babe but I need you to go unload a powerwheels..

This is what I find in the back of our truck.

Between that and a 12v RC car she got aswell.. she spent a dollar for them both.. I looked at her and was like BS... But she was right.. said there were a few other RC cars and powerwheels but they looked in rough shape when I went to look at them.. But between Gravedigger and this one that is what helped me get a new hobby :) Of course the Barbie vette made her bring up needing a daughter now to drive it since we only have boys atm...... lol
By Deek
Yeah I would love to restore it just because I loved the ZR1 as a kid... But I have seem to reach the doomed struggle everyone has come across so far..lol No available mirrors
Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

Ok First! I have read all the post I could find on[…]

Burning up Banebot 775 Motors

Not sure what to suggest here. Unless the (still […]

I came across this thing for free. It's awesome. N[…]

Since you haven't purchased it yet my suggestion i[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course