KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By Deek
Price:Given after pictures...

Last week we had a heatwave (for our kids atleast) Stores all sold out of 2t shorts we were looking for, for our 2yr old... Last resort she calls me up and say's I am going to stop by that new thrift store down the street...
Can't complain about that, gave me a little quite time to plan out my gravedigger ideas...

When she finally gets home she comes inside and says: no shorts there either babe but I need you to go unload a powerwheels..

This is what I find in the back of our truck.

Between that and a 12v RC car she got aswell.. she spent a dollar for them both.. I looked at her and was like BS... But she was right.. said there were a few other RC cars and powerwheels but they looked in rough shape when I went to look at them.. But between Gravedigger and this one that is what helped me get a new hobby :) Of course the Barbie vette made her bring up needing a daughter now to drive it since we only have boys atm...... lol
By Deek
Yeah I would love to restore it just because I loved the ZR1 as a kid... But I have seem to reach the doomed struggle everyone has come across so far..lol No available mirrors
Quad Damage (1st gear delete mod)

Yea, the cost of the long pinions does present an […]

Jeep 4x4 12v RC

So Lama Toys is a distributer/retailer but it's no[…]

Hi, I love the idea of putting together a 24v[…]

Just got a pair of the banebot 775 18v version yes[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course