KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By Deek
Decided to start putting all my scores & finds into one topic, make it easy for everyone.lol

-First few finds that have separate topics-
Our 1st family member LOL. Grave Digger
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=18118

This one was actually a $0.50 score my fiancée picked up. 1991 Barbie Vette
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=18143

My highest cost score to date: 1990 Super Bigfoot
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=18174
Last edited by Deek on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Deek
Well now that I have this topic started, let me post up the 2 newest addittions..

PW Eliminator.. Needs a lot of work but it will be a perfect one seater for my youngest

And a temporary toy for myself - 24v 220pound max scooter. works great just have to put air in rear tire..
By Deek
Well after being out of town last weekend for work. I came home to find the Eliminator PW I had gotten for my youngest met the wrath of the neighbor's nephews..
I am going to assume since it sat for a long time unprotected the plastic became weak, since I noticed Monday that the flip down cage was broke off and shattered into dozens of pieces..
After a closer look and having my oldest sit in it, I noticed it bent and tweaked the plastic a little more than I was willing to have my youngest ride around in... So I am more than likely going to part it for the few good parts it has left..

IN THE MEAN TIME... I decided my youngest needed something better... so I found this on a local FB Sales group.. a little pricey but compared to new & the other few I found for sale around here it was ALOT cheaper.. Had a bad charger but new battery..

And incase I haven't said it before.. YES we keep all but 2 ride-on's in the house..

I have some plans for this one as well..
So picked this up on my way home from work today, $10 no battery but came with new quick charger..

Looks rough but this is actually going to be a project for myself to ride. Hopefully with a full out steel chassis, the goodies off my 24V razor scooter and some paint w/ new decals I will be able to turn it into something my oldest can enjoy year from now when he just out grows every other BPRO.

I have even been throwing the idea around in my head of using the body as a reference to making a fiberglass body that I can customize a little more as to some degree the body is sort of boring.

Corevette Motor

so much info on this site, but I can't keep it all[…]

Great project! If you click my projects link in m[…]

Unfortunately you are better off with something li[…]

I too would recommend east coast power ups or CJB'[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course