KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By redline
Thought id start one of these threads to keep track of the 'junk i bring home' lol
Pretend ferrari. Just dead battery: 6v one wheel drive. Lots of music flashing lights and 'subwoofer'

decided I might keep the ferrari so will need a pair of motors to make it 2wd. Picked this up for $5. Couple hours later stripped of all parts with some help:-)
By redline
came home with this the other day. 1WD and 6v. looks like just dead battery. But plan it to strip it to use the motor to make another one 2WD. Looks to be the same design as the wiggles 'Big Red Car' I see a lot of around.

And 2 x razor 24v scooters. Not sure what I am going to do with these.
By *rayman*
Hi Redline,

Just looking through your thread and noticed the SCA stool. I see that you're in Australia, same here (North QLD).

We don't have anywhere near amount of these BPRO cars at our disposal as the guys in the USA.
By redline
Yep yep in Brisbane. yer lots of chinese BPROs in australia. Do see some power wheels ones around tho. last week i saw a non working gaucho on ebay go for $20!!!!

*rayman* wrote:Hi Redline,

Just looking through your thread and noticed the SCA stool. I see that you're in Australia, same here (North QLD).

We don't have anywhere near amount of these BPRO cars at our disposal as the guys in the USA.
Quad Damage (1st gear delete mod)

I'm embarrassed to say how long it took me to wrap[…]

install upgrade kit

probably a dumb question but I changed the main ci[…]

Pinion looks fine. I used the Hot Racing 16T pinio[…]

We have an Audi R8 Spyder 6-Volt Battery-Powered R[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course