KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
While on my way to work the other day, I saw this poor thing on the side of the road, and put it in the back of my Wife's Acadia. Little did I know that Carpenter Ants had made one of the wheels into a ready made nursery... After having my Wife point out a number of ants after picking her up later that afternoon (and catching hell), I got home and pumped the wheels with some poison...problem solved...

Anyway, the frame bars are UV burnt, both motor housings slop quite a bit, steering wheel is off center, light bar AA battery housing cover is MIA, the main battery housing "engine" cover is MIA, one rear tire is worn through and everything is "loose"... but all of the core pieces are solid/unbroken, the wiring is intact, and the gear boxes appear to be in good order, but one never can tell util you crack em open..

That said, Id like to salvage it, but I might part it out.
Thoughts?
Last edited by Brother Al on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Awefully quiet on the board..

Well, I decided to rebuild it & ordered a bunch of stuff from Hobby Masters... all of the stuff to retrofit newer rear wheels.
Brother Al wrote:Awefully quiet on the board..

Well, I decided to rebuild it & ordered a bunch of stuff from Hobby Masters... all of the stuff to retrofit newer rear wheels.

yes boards seem to be quiet lately, this is a couple months late but how did the project turn out?

That's why it is a good idea to have a brake relay[…]

Hello All

Hey I am John From Utah here for insights and hel[…]

Hi guys I'm Ben

Hey I'm new here. Just got a used dune racer cheap[…]

Thanks. Yea I hear ya, our kids wear helmets too b[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course