KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By Roadmonkeytj
So I'm kinda stoked about this recent score.  But first I need to tell you this story. 

So the misses and I are out driving around garage sales looking for our usual steals and deals: aquariums, terrariums (we have a lot of reptiles and amphibians) and power wheels lol.
We stop at this one with a barely used three year old f150.  Thing looks mint they want 100 bucks for it.  Set my oldest in it and he's not enthused not excited or anything just sits there like a bump on a log.  So we pass.
We drive some more and see a silver faded Silverado.  I tell the wife to stop and if it's less than fifty I'm buying it.  (need a hood for his other Silverado) So I walk up there and I'm looking at it ... Has a hood ... Open it and there's a charger but no battery.  I ask how much and the guy says it worked last time we used it but couldn't get the battery to hold a charge.  He then says it's .... Wait for it .... FREE.  I immediately say sold and start taking it to the blazer.  I can hear my son get excited as I'm walking it down the drive lol.  On the way home I ask the wife if she knew why our son wasn't interested in the f150 ... She said she didn't and I said well it's obviously the fact he's not a Ford man lol.
Anyways I get it home hook it up and it works great ... And the lock out screw was never removed ... So now I have two Silverado's and still need a hood lol.
By Roadmonkeytj
Actually I haven't cleaned it yet so it's like a moldy dirty that makes it look chalky. A lil heat and it will clean up. The blue parts are a lil on the purple side right now but I have all black or grey parts on the red one. I've already pulled the grill to start to modify ... I'm not worried about the decals it will be painted.
What’s wrong?

I followed the wiring diagram and checked every co[…]

Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

Which battery for you choose

This is not a forum about RC cars. With a few exc[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course