KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By ninarhoz
Hi Everybody! I'm excited that while browsing Meijer's, I scored a brand new Barbie Quad on clearance for half price! Woohoo! $45, plus $13 for the 2 year extended warranty. That was less than the cost of a new charger and battery for her recently-acquired lil wrangler. Charging the battery overnight so we can ride it tomorrow. Now we have 2, so I guess we officially have a little collection! Can't wait to trick it out and paint it, since I am not diggin' this pink.
Attachments
anaquad.jpg
anaquad.jpg (32.58 KiB) Viewed 309 times
Being New, it won't need sanding, but you'd want to use a high count paper for the paint to bite.
Also, they suggest the use of a krylon fusion paint, at least as a base, to adhere. Usually starting with a white, to really have the top color coat pop. But I think, after the base, you can almost use any spray? And as a final, you can get a rattle can of clear coat. But you'd want to allow for a few days of cure between, as far as what I've read.
Of course removing the stickers, and goo, along with taking it as far apart as you feel comfortable, for better lines, and less masking.
Things I DON'T like.

During lab when I was in college (I'm an ECE) my g[…]

Is this alternative similar to CJB Turbo Timer 4 […]

Hi guys thanks again - batteries come this week so[…]

In all seriousness, if you do decide to part it ou[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course