KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By sand_man_250
Any one know anything about this two seater six wheeler dump truck found it for 100 bucks but looks real cool.
By carjack64
I have one too. the controllers are infamous for going bad. Your vehicle seems to be in great shape! These things are kinda rare. They were made by Dumar, but megatredz has taken over. They have a few parts for it.
By sea_stork
It's a kinda cool looking piece of junk, like everything else made by Dumar, and Motion Trendz.
By Bill909496
I just picked up one of these.....faded and missing the back axle and wheels. It appears to be Peg Perego brand......it has an unaltered Peg battery connector, and from what I could see it has the gator style dump bed set-up.
By Bill909496
saw it on craigslist, had never seen one before....had to drive 1.5 hours to get it.....she said it just quit working......it is faded, missing the rear axle/wheels and one mirror.....but it sure looks like a neat machine.....I'll take some pics tomorrow

I'd call this a roller if it was a car, it was in […]

I'm already using two 120mm fans, one to push fres[…]

In that case then I can retire the long wire conne[…]

well the wires got hot at the switches to the moto[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course