KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By landon
#35 - Razor PR200 Pocket Rocket
Can't wait to get batteries in this thing and take it for a spin! Thanks for the trade, Battman! :D
I'm probably going to make this a resto project in the fall and sell it for some xmas cash. I'm not sure how I feel about keeping it for my daughter. I've seen a lot of videos of kids riding/handling these pretty well, but I think I'll err on the side of caution this time...

#36 - Chalky MF Jeep
I picked this up for parts for the Beach Buggy flip... I'm keeping the wheels and harness. If anyone wants something off it, let me know.
Oh, and it came with a free ant farm! :x

#37 - Step2 Gigante
Not sure what I was thinking buying this one, but when I picked up the red MF above, I asked the lady if she had any others. She showed me this thing and I offered her $5 for it... it had about 2 gallons of water inside the body! :shock: I had to drill out a hole with my knife to drain it before putting it in my trunk. I'll slap a battery in it and get a few bucks for it, I hope!
By Battman2036
let me know if you need some cut vinyl for the resto on the pocket rocket. I'm anxious to see what you do to it.
By landon
Happened to be at the right place at the right time (RARE for me, lol) to purchase a few brand new PW gearboxes today!!
I ended up with 21 total. Mostly #7R. With motors. :D :D :D
I'll make a post in the for sale section when I'm ready to start selling.
By bruces_eviltwin
landon wrote:Happened to be at the right place at the right time (RARE for me, lol) to purchase a few brand new PW gearboxes today!!
I ended up with 21 total. Mostly #7R. With motors. :D :D :D
I'll make a post in the for sale section when I'm ready to start selling.

awesome! i dont want to miss it!
By SAHDman
Man I still can't believe you got those today. I told my wife she better like the clothes we bought today because her shopping trip cost me a boat load of parts haha
By landon
Who says you can't polish a turd?
Here's the old-school Beach Buggy I picked up for $10:

Finally got a few hours today to clean it up and make it sell-able:
Now I just have to wire the 2x 6V aftermarket batteries into it and get it the heck outta my garage! :D
By landon
18V MiniMoto Honda
Came with an 18V battery (seems to be a single large SLA) and charger. Runs great! A little slow to keep for myself, but it's super sharp so I think I'm going to hang on to this one and see if my daughter wants to try it out in a year or two.
Got it in trade for a Razor E200! :lol:
By bruces_eviltwin
im really liking that beach buggy!
By landon
bruces_eviltwin wrote:im really liking that beach buggy!

Thanks, Bruce!
The 20 year old gearboxes ended up getting swapped for some newer #7s when a buyer came to try it out. Thing barely moved with the weight of a kid on it. They need to be stripped and regreased. I think I have 6-8 MF GBs in my collection, now! Time to sell some, I think...
By landon
Arctic Cat
$40 with charger and what appears to be a good battery. It's not as faded as the picture makes it look, btw...
Needs wheels (which I've got), a shovel, hood straps, seat belts, something for the hole in the dashboard (a key, I'm guessing?), and a bath.
Last edited by landon on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By landon
SAHDman wrote:Congrats on the artic cat! It was super tempting when I saw the ad!

Thanks for letting me have it! hahahaa!
I ended up having them deliver it for some gas money... he offered when I told him that I'd have to disassemble most of it to get it to fit in my Saturn! :lol:
By SAHDman
:lol: :lol: Well maybe not barren then :lol: . How about it's just void of flippers? I need to get my Rockin put together and get a better family photo
By landon
GATOR
Scored this beauty for $40 with used battery and charger. Looks barely driven!
Had to disassemble it in the seller's driveway to get it to fit in my Saturn... but totally worth it!
I haven't tested anything on it, yet... PO states the battery is shot (which I believe). But hopefully it's as nice mechanically as it is cosmetically!
By landon
Battman2036 wrote:Let me know what your status on it is. I may have a buyer for you if you want to flip it.

There's enough "keepers" in my garage, so once I get it reassembled and the battery situation figured out, I'll sell it. I'm going to try to get around $200 for it.
By landon
Dune Racer - Hot Wheels Style
$50!! Came with dead battery, charger, owners manual. Looks barely driven and the high speed lock-out screw was still in place!

Debating if I should bother putting one of my new 12v 12ah SLAs in it, or just sell it with a working OEM of unknown strength (haven't been able to test it for duration).
What would you do?
By taz11
landon wrote:Dune Racer - Hot Wheels Style

Debating if I should bother putting one of my new 12v 12ah SLAs in it, or just sell it with a working OEM of unknown strength (haven't been able to test it for duration).
What would you do?

Build a load tester!

If you buy bulbs new you'll have $70 into it. If it saves you from buying 4 batteries its paid for.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAGNER-4651-Sealed-Beam-Headlight-Headlamp-Bulb-IN-STOCK-and-READY-TO-SHIP-/290772652172?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b366908c&vxp=mtr

Search "home brew load tester" if you need more info ;)
Last edited by taz11 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By taz11
I just edited my "smartass" with more info. You beat me too it

Now its "smarter assier" :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
By landon
Been ages since I've put any of my scores/flips up. So, here are a bunch of random pics of the more notable rides that were briefly in my garage so far this year.

Before and After:
ImageImage

$120 RZR, hells yeah!!

But we had to sell the Silver to make room for the RZR :(

Not as productive as the last couple years, but definitely some high-value targets!
Last edited by landon on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bruces_eviltwin
Been a long time since I put any finds on here, getting back into the swing of things but most likely my last year.
image.jpg
Free
image.jpg
Garbage find. Even has a good battery
image.jpg (74.39 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (54.05 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
By hkayssi
bruces_eviltwin wrote:Been a long time since I put any finds on here, getting back into the swing of things but most likely my last year

Hey man, great to see you around here. I think it's my last year on here as well; the kids are growing up fast and I'm starting to run out of options for bigger BPROs for them to fit in :lol:
What’s wrong?

I followed the wiring diagram and checked every co[…]

Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

Which battery for you choose

This is not a forum about RC cars. With a few exc[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course