KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
h-bomb wrote: -- it took a whole week to sell the Batman quad! :lol: :roll:
I would have thought it was longer, what, with all the CL ads...

So where did you come across the Gaucho SuperPower?

Grabbed this poor Sunjammer for $25 last Saturday.

Cleaned it up, swapped out the bald and cracked pink wheels for a nice set of purple Takealong wheels, threw in a pair of new UB6120 batteries and away it went for $85 Sunday afternoon. Nice shape overall, the Barbie phone still worked, and the recall had been done to it.

Rubicon done and sold 7/15 for $145

Picked up this Beach Ranger and spent a good bit of the weekend cleaning it. Was missing a bunch of the decals, so it got some from a Jammin Jeep since that's pretty much the only new Barbie decals available. It'll be the next to go, once my shipment of batteries comes in.

Here are couple more that have come and gone over the past two weeks...

Wish I could figure out why my pictures are getting cut off on one side now. :?

Dune Beetle...drove an hour each way for it, but it was extra nice and it was a pleasant drive up into North Georgia. Needed a battery, and batteries in the sound box (that the seller didn't even know was supposed to make noises -- factory tape was still across the battery compartment!) :lol: Anyway, buought it Saturday morning and sold it Saturday evening for $130 with a new battery (and working soundbox.)

Cruisin Tunes Jeep...this was a yard sale find with no battery or charger, missing a hood latch and the light assembly on the rollbar, and the soundbox didn't work. For $10 it followed me home anyway. Got missing parts from Taz and the soundbox just needed fresh batteries. Sold for $120 with a new battery and new PW charger.

gwinnythepooh wrote:Very cool, But now I feel stupid, I just made a batman 4 wheeler and I didn't know they had a decal sheet, or that they even made one for that matter. Oh well. :)

Funny, the purple jeep looks ok. :)
You need a Batman decal sheet? I still have a few left...
VinDog wrote:
gwinnythepooh wrote:Very cool, But now I feel stupid, I just made a batman 4 wheeler and I didn't know they had a decal sheet, or that they even made one for that matter. Oh well. :)

No, I ended up making my own, which like H-bomb said were a little more "dark knight" looking rather than cartoon. It turned out good, I was just saying I could have saved myself some time and bought, but its all done now.

Thanks tho
VinDog wrote:

What kind of 4 wheeler is it for??? Got pics? I'm very interested in a set if it fits my project.
PM me details please so that we don't thread jack this subject :)
Last edited by hkayssi on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hkayssi wrote:
VinDog wrote:

What kind of 4 wheeler is it for??? Got pics? I'm very interested in a set if it fits my project.
Check out H-Bomb's post on the first page of this thread, June 4th, for pics of what he did with the Batman decals. Looks great!
VinDog wrote:
hkayssi wrote:
VinDog wrote:

Check out H-Bomb's post on the first page of this thread, June 4th, for pics of what he did with the Batman decals. Looks great!
Oh, yeah, I forgot that one; it was a while back. Those won't fit my Project.
H, That quad looked fantastic :D 8-) :oops:

I have a Power Wheels Duner racer. I upgraded it t[…]

introduction

Hello everyone just getting into this new hobby an[…]

My kids birthday is coming up and I want to get hi[…]

Dynacraft Princess Carraige 24v

This is by far the most helpful 24V install I've s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course