KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By sickergsxr750
A couple weeks ago i was driving around and seen a PW kawasaki adventure 700 vtwin thrown halfway in the dumpster, ive seen it before in the trash where i live but didnt grab it someone else took it and apperently couldnt fix it lmao. so i pulled it i tried one of my motorcycles batteries but it wasnt working so i assumed it was a foot switch so i ordered one after searching high and low they all said they dodnt make them anymore, BS almost all the switches are interchangable come to fing out so while i was waiting i sanded it and refinished it and painted it pink and black for my daughter and well... it worked and it only cost 7 bucks!

By h-bomb
Well I certainly hope you took out whatever motorcycle battery you say you used and installed a proper SLA battery to get it working.

Surely your daughter's safety is worth more than $7
By SigEp
h-bomb wrote:Well I certainly hope you took out whatever motorcycle battery you say you used and installed a proper SLA battery to get it working.

Surely your daughter's safety is worth more than $7
Yep, motorcycle batteries can blow up and burn children. No urban legend. It's been documented on this site. Hope on eBay and you can get a nice SLA battery for cheap.
By sickergsxr750
lol of course it is that was just to see if it worked, recently bought and rewired new harmess and peg perego battery!

I have a White magica , lall parts available Stil[…]

So my Kids wanted faster but not much going for Be[…]

I’ve got the old school original kid trax fi[…]

I recently upgraded my kids Dora Jeep from 6v to 1[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course