KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
All those "freebies", almost freebies and "came up-ons" and those really good deals can go here. LOTS OF PICS WELCOME. :-)
By chevyiiguy
just picked this up with some other rides this one was 5 bucks he gave it to me for scrap prices cause it doesnt run. but its too cool to trash but i have no idea what it is. all i know is you lean the seat to steer it. any one ever had one?
Attachments
IMAG0984.jpg
IMAG0984.jpg (221.31 KiB) Viewed 1944 times

By taz11
No idea...... Did you get the Hi Torque with it? :P :D (don't let the clowns at work drive the HT! :P )
By chevyiiguy
i got a gaucho with it no idea what one it is i got 5 for less than 50$ so i think i got a good deal i really only wanted the gaucho.
Attachments
newpw.jpg
newpw.jpg (71.11 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
By chevyiiguy
well good news i tested all of the new rides except the gaucho and they all work! the mystery ride is really cool it turns really quick with just a lean its like a motorcycle! its 24v chain driven like the razor scooters. so nobody knows what this thing is? oh well its still fun!!!
By chevyiiguy
the big foot was in perfect shape i had it for sale in front ofmy shop and some one stole the hood but the tires dont look like they ever saw anythig other than grass. on the mystery ride there is a website http://www.jdco.com.tw but when i went it was rip sticks and e bikes.
By PW Warehouse
I have a couple new blue ford f-150 hoods left that will fit that bigfoot. $15 plus shipping

What a shame having to worry about someone taking a power wheels hood.
Last edited by PW Warehouse on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
By taz11
I have the correct hood for that..... The stickers are faded and the top of the scoop is missing......
By taz11
chevyiiguy wrote:Awesome! now i just need some gaucho parts ;)

Might have some of them too..... ;) They are not the greatest....but since you don't have to pay shipping they are probably your best deal.

Another option if you need NICE stuff is mltoyz....new stuff at good prices and he's close so shipping wont kill you.

So my Kids wanted faster but not much going for Be[…]

I’ve got the old school original kid trax fi[…]

I recently upgraded my kids Dora Jeep from 6v to 1[…]

"Best Choice" Jeep?

Best Choice Products (BCP) Jeep 24v Upgraded from […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course