KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
I just got my first BPRO, a gaucho rockin. I am looking at adding the 24V ESC mod per grant's diagram on this forum. I would like a switch that would disable the separate brake pedal and allow for the "autobrake" function to be turned on and used when the hall effect throttle is not pressed. Could someone recommend a solution as it applies to grant's 24v ESC diagram?

I have read several posts, but It seems like they are not starting with the 24V mod used by grant. thank you
I've tried to figure out a way to do this before, and others have posted on the subject too in the past. But all I could come up with is a separate momentary switch mounted on the Hall Pedal that would trip when the pedal was in the up position to activate the Braking Relay.
I hadn't perused it though, as the kids figured out the separate brake quickly.
I'm doing a mod to a C7 corvette and added a 12V ESC. However, instead of using a separate pedal for braking, is there a way to do what the OP wanted. If the hall effect throttle is not engaged, can braking be applied automatically?

Thanks!
TNetrider wrote:I'm doing a mod to a C7 corvette and added a 12V ESC. However, instead of using a separate pedal for braking, is there a way to do what the OP wanted. If the hall effect throttle is not engaged, can braking be applied automatically?

Thanks!

Yes if you programmed your own esc using an Arduino. Otherwise, not really...
There are some members who have done it successfully
Largest safe fuse?

I have a stock wired 24v RZR 800 that I put rubber[…]

Sorry as after searching this has been asked a mil[…]

PS if the link didn't work let me know or if the p[…]

I would think to really be able to tell about the […]

HobbyMasters