KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By Rob222
Hello,

I have a spare 24v ESC and am kicking around putting it in a Gaucho 4.0. This version of Gaucho has the smaller gearboxes and 500 series motors. I know the larger Gaucho gearboxes and 700 series motors hold up fine to the upgrade but will the smaller stuff ?

I'm willing to limit the power output to the motors (with a resistor in-inline with the hall-affect pedal) if needed to have the gearboxes/motors survive.

I looked into doing a gearbox upgrade to the larger Gaucho GBs but it would take some cutting up of the pan and the 4.0 is so clean I'm hesitant to cut it up.

Thanx,
Rob
Based on the experience of others (and myself a little ;) ) I'd say your going to be just fine :)
toycrusher wrote:Based on the experience of others (and myself a little ;) ) I'd say your going to be just fine :)

+1
By taz11
Rob222 wrote:Finding a spot for an extra battery under the flip-up seat was cool.

You gotta love that :D
Pinion Question

Ugggg.. anyone know of a 32p 10t for a 5mm shaft??

Can't access FAQ's

Is there any possibility of porting all the old th[…]

The stock 12v Gaucho wiring is marginal at 18v. Th[…]

John Deere Gator issue

My son was riding his gator and 2nd gear stopped w[…]

HobbyMasters