KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By tafpowerwheel
Ok I'm new to the PW scene and I hope I didnt miss this in a prior thread but I have a jeep PW and Its a 12v, I also have a e300s Razor scooter. I was wanting to use the esc in the jeep and run the jeep on 18v. Now I know that the scooter is a 24v system so does that mean it wont run on 18v? I mainly want to use the esc for the throttle (install pedal instead of twist throttle) because of the variable speed factor. I'm worried about throwing 24v to factory PW motors.
By wesleyb82
You must supply the controller with 24v as most ESC have undervoltage protection. The factory motors normally do fine at 24v but if you concerned with either speed or too much voltage for the motors you can install a potentiometer on the throttle to limit the voltage the hall throttle supplies and in turn limit the power the controller outputs. I have seen the wire necessary to do this varies based on the controller but it has either been the positive or control wire in my experience.
PW Jeep for the mountains?

Unfortunately he absolutely correct. You don't nec[…]

Old Powerwheels used two 6-volt batteries and the[…]

Gaucho cooling fins for motor?

I can't seem to source any cooling fins for my old[…]

by 'Dual 12V' you mean dual motors at 12v and not […]

HobbyMasters