KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
Found this by accident on craigslist got it home Friday night and by Sunday night we where riding it and drifting it on the wet street.

Specs:
Original: 500watt 2500rpm @ 36 volts top speed 15-18mph with 120lb rider
Currently: Industrial .75hp 3600rpm @ 48volts top speed 22mph with 200lb rider and arm yanking torque. :) 29mph @ 60v

Now I am looking for a cheap-ish plastic or fiberglass gokart seat. The original one is tiny for my 220lb frame, and would also like to find a front wing for it. Even a broken wing that I can repair or make a mold of would be perfect if anyone happens to have one taking up space. :)

Now for pics! and once I repair the flat tire I will post video!

Originally looked like:

Little rough around the edges:

Here she is naked:

New motor compared to old motor:

Put together and ready for test ride:

Last edited by Quinc on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wow the cart on the bottom is awesome with suspension front and rear but what's up with the apparent emergency disconnect behind the seat?
Looks great.
I just picked up a minimoto. What is the model number of the Nilfisk motor you are using? I'll see if I can find one. I want to make this one to ride myself so my boy and I can have fun together. What controller are you using?

Do you think it would have been possible to keep t[…]

New Side Project

Starting a new post about this project. Had major […]

Oh OK. I bet he means to put the diode on the ba[…]

Chevy Silverado SawBlade

Hi I have spare parts Silverado are you needing th[…]

HobbyMasters