KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By tafpowerwheel
Ok so I had an old e300s razor scooter and a Kfx quad, I decided I would remove all the electronics from scooter and install them into the KFX. All I did was take the 2 pin connector going to the scooter motor and ran them to the original wires of the KFX where the battery would plug in. And for the brake I just move the black wire in the foot pedal around so that is grounds the motors out when depressed. I also have on order a 24v 40a relay on order that I will run to the "turbo" button harness and it will be activated by a switch. I dont think I am going to like the foot pedal as the brake, seems to easy too push while riding. So I have a bike handle bar mounted kill switch I plan on using the housing of and replace the switch with a(turbo button) momentary switch. I broke the Turbo switch(I posted an ad in wanted section) but I was wondering if amps is a factor in this situation.I wouldnt think so cause it shouldnt be drawing many amps by stopping P/W. Here are some pics of the progress and a pic of the kill switch im talking about. Or can I just use the push button kill switch as the brake?
Attachments
s-l64.jpg
s-l64.jpg (1.3 KiB) Viewed 304 times
20151227_153658_opt.jpg
20151227_153658_opt.jpg (43.65 KiB) Viewed 304 times
20151227_174212_opt.jpg
41161836084.JPG=450&gap=1.jpg
41161836084.JPG=450&gap=1.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 300 times
Last edited by tafpowerwheel on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Motors Bad?

Not sure about everything else but if your battery[…]

Do you think it would have been possible to keep t[…]

New Side Project

Starting a new post about this project. Had major […]

Oh OK. I bet he means to put the diode on the ba[…]

HobbyMasters