KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By nepperson
I just purchased my 2 yr old daughter a KidMotorz Camaro for Christmas. I am wanting to make it RC. I have been researching this for months and am going back and forth on what I should do. I believe I have the steering figured out, by using a Hitec servo and gear box. The ESC is where I am at now. I have seen people use the Traxxas EVX-2 speed controller. I do not know if the stock motors in the car are brushed or brushless so will that even matter on the speed control. Also the EVX-2 is set up for 2 batteries. I was planning on using the stock 12v SLA battery to power the motors. Can I do this with the EVX-2? Seems like all batteries that are used on their website are not SLA batteries.
Motors Bad?

Not sure about everything else but if your battery[…]

Do you think it would have been possible to keep t[…]

New Side Project

Starting a new post about this project. Had major […]

Oh OK. I bet he means to put the diode on the ba[…]

HobbyMasters