KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By Siegelracing
12vwiz, Toycrusher, 66Duece, Taz, help!!! :)

It's killing me... I'm an engineer (but mechanical, not electrical) and I thought doing 12Vwiz's relay board bypass but with Toycrusher's ESC wiring diagrams and 66Duece's potentiometer based would be awesome and "straightforward" or at least that I could figure it out... And maybe if I had started earlier in the evening I would have...

So, I used 12VWiz's fire truck relay with NOS setup, and I think I can use the separate brake pedal (being open) to "trigger" the throttle, and use the ESC to power Relay 6 with 12v whith the NOS/Turbo switch off and 24 with it on.

It got late and I got frustrated, hooked the battery up backwards and and I let more magic smoke out of the circuit board, which I'm only using to power the lights and sounds... The board still does that but a relay clicks when I hook up the battery, regardless of key position. I don't want it to kill the battery and I was planning a remote kill anyway, so I might have to use that to turn it off...

My daughter's birthday is next Friday... :/

All help (wiring diagrams would be awesome) is MUCH appreciated :)

I'm already using two 120mm fans, one to push fres[…]

In that case then I can retire the long wire conne[…]

well the wires got hot at the switches to the moto[…]

Increasing voltage question

The motor's "nominal voltage rating" is […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course