KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By jnapadow
I cannot for the life in me figure out what is going on. I've upgraded a Brute Force from 12v to 24v using an ESC, 3 relays, brake pedal, and throttle pedal. When in the low forward position (middle) the right motor turns, high position - both turn, but reverse the left motor turns but forward. I've switched the motor connections + / - but same result. Which is weird. I changed around the throttle control relay connections and get the following results. Low - no lights but forward good, High - both motors, reverse - right motor runs in reverse. Not sure where to go from here. Thanks
By jnapadow
So now I al least have both wheels turning in the same direction but only one relay activates. When shifting from reverse to a forward position my number 1 relay switches. But not number 2 or 3.
By jnapadow
OK, I give up. I'm starting over. I hope 3rd times the charm. My first attempt used 2 relays with only forward high and reverse but only one wheel got power in forward. This attempt has 3 relays but either the wheels turn opposite of each other or there's three forward selections and no reverse. lol Illuminated light switches, head/tail lights, and police strobes all work as does the brake pedal. Come on number 3. Time to rewire it.

Do you think it would have been possible to keep t[…]

New Side Project

Starting a new post about this project. Had major […]

Oh OK. I bet he means to put the diode on the ba[…]

Chevy Silverado SawBlade

Hi I have spare parts Silverado are you needing th[…]

HobbyMasters