KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By Twh1976
I was going to use a brake lever hooked to the brake input of the scooter controller instead of using the foot pedal for the brake. I couldn't find any cases where people did this and wondered if there is a reason I shouldn't.
By toycrusher
Years ago the controllers would fry when using the built in brake function. People stopped using it and now I don't know anyone who has experimented to see if it will work with current versions of the controller
By 6772owner
Toycrusher:

You could still have a lever that actuates the brake relay though correct? It would be just like the normal brake pedal setups we do these days, but would be triggered with a lever instead of the pedal? I assume you could do that with a rocker switch or large toggle switch?
By toycrusher
6772owner wrote:Toycrusher:

You could still have a lever that actuates the brake relay though correct? It would be just like the normal brake pedal setups we do these days, but would be triggered with a lever instead of the pedal? I assume you could do that with a rocker switch or large toggle switch?

Yup that's correct
By 6772owner
Ok cool, just curious.

SigEp, I have not heard from you if one Earnhardt[…]

Thanks for the reply. Doesn't sound good. It loo[…]

Hey there, Nothing wrong with asking before you br[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course