KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
I have two 24V Gaucho's with ESC for about two years now.. I get batteries every year for them..

My one is running very slow.. I have a voltmeter connected to it and it definitely was on a low charge (24V) and it goes down to 20V when the pedal is pressed but it literally crawls like this.. With a full charge it runs fine just wondering if this is normal or if I may have a bad battery?

Thanks
How long does it run before slowing down?
To test the batteries, swap the batteries between the two. Fully charged the batteries should read close to 26v. I just checked and mine are at 25.9v.

Are they stock Gaucho SuperPowers or 12v Gauchos modified with a 24v ESC upgrade ? If they are SuperPowers the throttle cable may have stretched or slipped out of it's pocket. SuperPowers use a remote hall-effect sensor in the rear of the jeep connected to the pedal by a cable. Lay a towel down to protect the tail lamps (or remove the rear bumper) and flip the jeep on its rear. Check the cable. Use a plastic zip-tie to shorten it if needed.

Sorry for the delay...Mother nature had other plan[…]

ESC Videos & Info

Just thought I'd chime in. Dual parallel controll[…]

Wanting to be able to control the pedal remotely ([…]

Dune Racer 18v Turbo Wiring

user CJB has a business that helps folks with the […]

HobbyMasters