KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
Hi I'm new to this forum and esc's. I've modded my daughter's roll play 12v sierra denali to 2x12v roll play batteries and added rubber grip to the tires and lights etc. and this truck is super fast but burned up the factory wiring somehow(I think, according to rollplay) so rollplay sent out all new wiring and I bought a Hall effect metal throttle (already mounted) and I have a 250w speed controller with all the connections like in diagrams I've seen my question is 250w enough for the factory dual motors? I've seen everyone using the 500w but when I first started researching I read somewhere to use lower watt controller bc 500w would burn up factory parts like the shifter and pedal I plan to keep in use which I don't know how to accomplish either.... lol help please

I know what your saying that would be great if you[…]

Hello all, This is my first post. I've had troubl[…]

I have little experience using the voltage meter. […]

If you charge your battery at 6A (assume this is j[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course