KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
So I have issues every year with my rides.. Every.Year.. I wanted to get rid of them this year because I'm just sick of issues but my wife insisted another year for the kiddos...

I have a Gaucho HP252.. Had issues with wires melting so today I got the Gaucho out of the shed/storage and was rewiring some things that were melted..

I have all the wires replaced that were damaged and also ran a new positive motor wire with thicker gauge wire..

I go to hook everything back up and the motors start spinning right when the battery is connected.. I take everything off the controller except the power to the batteries and probe the yellow and blue wires and I get 25V.. Is this normal to have voltage on the controller motor wires without anything else connected?

I also tried hooking up just my on/off switch and still the controller tested 25V no matter if the switch was on or off.. Guessing my ESC is bad..

Thoughts?

Thanks

Really depends on the increase. 12 to 18v not a p[…]

This should help. The relay now looks like it's r[…]

Thanks for the update!

Dallin..... That is great info on the switch mod[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course