KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
hey guys. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but i do have fairly solid working knowledge of electric circuits. i spent roughly 10 years working on instrumentation and controls in industrial environments. however for last 8 years, i've owned/ran a swimming pool service company where my exposure to controls has been somewhat limited. i mostly work on AC circuitry and motors now and have lost a good bit of what i learned from an electronics standpoint. i know basic component functions such as relays, diodes, etc but start scratching my head on more complex circuitry.

ok now that you know my background and what i'm working on... I'm looking to do a cost effective ESC mod. something similar to the kits wesley sells minus the lights. I've looked at some of toycrusher's diagrams and think i want to do the one with a turbo button, the remote kill switch and the master throttle control. does anybody have a parts list for that diagram? whats a good price for the lbd14? also is there anything i can do to give me 45 min to an hour of run time? i want the RZR to go a little faster than stock, but i'm not trying to go extreme.

I looked at the circuit board. It doesn't appear t[…]

Relays don't pull a lot of current (50-150mA depen[…]

newbie with wheels

pictures

"Best Choice" Jeep?

Pedal switch stuck in closed position or shorted m[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course